All Canadian wholesale purchasers of OnSight Equipment 1994 Ltd. (On Sight) products are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. An order deposit may be requested by OnSight Equipment.
2. Invoices are due NET 30 days after shipping date unless previously agreed in writing
3. Pricing is in Canadian dollars.
4. All orders are shipped F.O.B. Squamish, B.C. Canada.
5. All orders shipped subject to stock availability. Preseason orders are advised.
6. Shipping discrepancies must be brought to the attention of OnSight within 7 days of order receipt
7. All shipping insurance costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
8. True and accurate credit information will be supplied if requested by OnSight.
9. Verification of this information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
10. It is agreed that pricing information is confidential.
11. Canadian orders subject to applicable provincial and federal taxes.
12. All OnSight products have a lifetime warranty against defects in design, materials, and workmanship, when used by the original purchaser.
Our warranty does not cover misuse, alterations, or the normal wear and tear that takes place during the lifetime of a product.
13. On Sight is not responsible for any purchaser costs incurred due to shipment delays.
14. Items are UPC marked on recycled cardboard hang-cards with size and color indicated. All merchandising is in French / English and meets Canadian regulations.
15. Different terms and conditions may apply for USA / International purchasers. Contact OnSight Equipment for more information.
16. Products are subject to change without notice.